Street 58, F-11/4
07:30 - 14:00
Monday to Friday
Admissions and Fee criteria
- Merit is strictly the criterion for admissions.
- IGSC welcomes discerning students from all cultures, nationalities and creeds, seeking moral and academic advancement.
- Written entrance test, in English and Mathematics is taken for aptitude assessment and correct grade placement (against a modest payment).
- Admission decision of the IGSC Governing Body is final and is announced after the interview of the qualifying candidate.
- Qualifying candidates are admitted after the admission fee and tuition fee have been paid in full.
- Fee is paid for the full term in which admission is sought and the full term in which a student is transferred/withdrawn.
- The school year (12 months) is divided into three terms for payment of fees.
- Fee must be paid in advanced for a full term (4 months)
- No security deposit is charged.