Street 58, F-11/4
07:30 - 14:00
Monday to Friday
- Breathtaking 2 ½ acres purpose built Campus.
- First to be registered in the private sector both with the University of London and the University of Cambridge for GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ level in 1982.
- An international student body from the diplomatic community along with students from bureaucracy and professional families.
- Well-disciplined and yet friendly and congenial campus atmosphere.
- Qualified, competent and experienced faculty that inspires in students the joy of learning.
- Well equipped library with multimedia facilities to inculcate and sustain literary interest.
- Fully equipped Computer, Physics, Chemistry and Biology laboratories to meet the requirements of modern times.
- Smart board and Portable Interactive Smart board rooms.
- LED screens in elementary classes for class presentations and videos, as great focus is given on integrating technology in the classrooms.
- The only school in the twin cities to have bi-monthly progress reports enabling parents to be intensely involved in monitoring the progress of their children.
- Student counseling for subject combinations at both IGCSE and GCE ‘A’ Levels.
- Remedial classes at elementary level in basic subjects after school hours.
- Organized sports with trained coaches for healthy team spirit.
- Three Tuck shops for healthy eating and recreation.
- Excursion and educational trips within Pakistan and Overseas.
- Co-curricular activities for intellectual and social interaction.
- Character building and personal grooming with special emphasis on Islamic moral values.