Today : 2 September, 2014
What Makes IGSC Special
- First school in Islamabad to be registered with the University of London for the GCE ‘O’ Level and University of Cambridge for ‘A’ Level, in 1982.
- Qualified Competent, experienced and caring faculty that inspires students to be goal oriented.
- An international student body a mélange of different cultures and nationalities making a united world.
- Well-disciplined yet friendly and congenial campus atmosphere.
- 21/2 Acre purpose built campus
- Fully equipped Computer, Physics, Chemistry and Biology laboratories to meet the requirements of modern times.
- Well equipped library with multimedia facilities to inculcate and sustain literary interests in students.
- The only school in the twin cities to have bimonthly progress reports enabling parents to be intensely and continuously involved in monitoring the progress of their children.
- Frequent Parent-Teacher Meetings along with students for a meaningful guidance leading to greater accomplishments.
- Student counseling for subject combination at ‘O’/’A’ Levels.
- Remedial classes in basic subjects.
- Organized sports with trained coaches for healthy team spirit.
- A modern self-service cafeteria for healthy eating and recreation .
- Excursions and educational trips within Pakistan and overseas.
- Co-curricular activities for intellectual and social interaction.
- Character building and personality grooming with special emphasis on moral values, Islamic teachings and cultural heritage.